DAUPHIN, MB – The Dauphin Kings Junior Hockey Club of the MJHL are seeking applications for Athletic Therapist/and or Equipment Manager for the 2023-2024 season.
Requirements – CAT preferred, First Aid, CPR & Respect in Sport
Start – August 15th,2023
End – March 31st, 2024 (Approx.)
- Keep an accurate record of all injuries, treatments, and the rehabilitation schedule.
- Report all injuries to the Head Coach & GM as well as the Team Doctor.
- Administer or arrange the therapy needs of all players on the team.
- Keeps accurate records of all treatments.
- Determines the requirements for physiotherapy needs, equipment, and supplies for the team.
- Controls and distributes all therapy equipment and consumables.
- Works cooperatively with the Coaches, and accepts duties as assigned by the GM.
- Familiarity with Blademaster skate sharpening equipment. Perform skate sharpening duties.
- Controls, distributes, and maintains inventory of all medical supplies and consumables.
- Ensures the dressing room is properly organized and coordinates cleaning daily.
- Meets visiting team’s needs.
- Coordinates the loading & unloading of bus for all road trips with the Coaching Staff.
13. Coordinates the ordering of medical supplies & consumables with the Head Coach & GM.
- Is present at the bench during all games and practices.
- Is always present on the bench and administers to all the players first aid needs during practice or games. Coordinates first responder’s policy and protocol for emergency situations.
- Coordinate & implement all off-ice training sessions.
- Coordinate and complete daily laundry duties.
- Coordinate the maintenance and distribution of team equipment with the Head Coach & GM. 19. Ensure equipment is repaired or replaced as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume to:
Head Coach & GM
Dauphin Kings Junior A Hockey Club